As a business professional, it may feel like you are juggling many tasks at once, all the time. While being more organized would certainly help you feel more productive (while preserving some sanity), you probably struggle with finding the time to get it all done. Am I right?
In order to free up your time to focus on the more important things in your life, you’re going to need to call for reinforcements. Here is a breakdown of benefits you might not realize you’ll receive by hiring a Professional Organizer to come in and save the day!
1. Experience & Training – A Professional Organizer is a professional, not a hobbyist. While most Professional Organizers are naturally gifted with the ability to be organized, there is more to this professional than just innate talent. A Professional Organizer is a business person, and as a business person, will have experience and training that extends beyond their natural ability to plan, sort and declutter. The ongoing training and experience a Professional Organizer gains over the course of their career enables them to be more effective in helping clients achieve their varied and personalized organizational goals.
2. Non- Judgmental – A Professional Organizer is non- judgmental. As a Professional Organizer, we know that life happens and therefore disorganization happens. Any Professional Organizer that is a member of NAPO (National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals) has been diligently trained in ethical best practices per the NAPO Code of Ethics, which you can read more about HERE. It is also important to note that as a Professional Organizer, all client information remains confidential between client and Professional Organizer. Tell that little voice in the back of your head to calm down, hiring a professional doesn’t mean enduring judgment.
3. Identify YOUR Unique Organizational Style – Being organized is not a one-size fits all. There are no hard and fast organizational rules that apply to every person or situation. While there are general guidelines that Professional Organizers follow to help direct the organizing process, a Professional Organizer will also have familiarity with different learning and organizational styles. A Professional Organizer will help you identify what your unique organizational style is and leverage that style to help you get organized. Feel confident about speaking up regarding what does (and doesn’t) work for you and trust that your Professional Organizer will be able to create a plan or environment that suits you and increases your productivity.
4. Customization – In addition to identifying your unique organizational style, a Professional Organizer will work with you to develop customized solutions specific to you or your business. Whether a Professional Organizer is working with you in your home, or in the context of a professional practice, they will leverage their skills, experience, and understanding of individual and group needs to customize solutions to achieve your specific goals.
5. Skills Transfer – While a Professional Organizer can come in and aid in the physical work of getting you organized, it is also their intention to teach you how to maintain organization moving forward. After identifying your organizational style and implementing a customized system, a Professional Organizer will teach you how to use this system to prevent backsliding after the session is over. They may point out potential pitfalls and encourage you to develop new habits or company-wide changes.
Hiring a Professional Organizer is about more than just clearing off your desk, it’s about making room in your space (and your mindset) to bring in more motivation and productivity than ever before. It’s also an opportunity to create a process for organization designed specifically for you and the way you function.
This is just some of the value you can get when partnering with GetReorganized.com™. If you’d like more tips, advice or suggestions on how to be more productive and organized, sign up for our FREE newsletter by emailing email@example.com.
Be Well. Be Organized.
Make sure you are following GetReorganized.com™ so you don’t miss out on fresh organizing tips, ideas, and inspiration!
Be #InstaOrganized! Follow us on Instagram!
A pin a day keeps the organizer away! Check out our boards on Pinterest
Tweet us and follow our Twitter
Like (or love) our Facebook Page
Prefer the professional approach? We’re also on LinkedIn
Learn more about Professional Organizing at www.GetReorganized.com
Stop the procrastination and BOOK A FREE PHONE CONSULTATION