I’m Chalee and I LOVE to organize. Why? Because I know how good it feels to BE organized.
The stress of being disorganized can increases your risk for headaches, high blood pressure, depression, insomnia, missed opportunities and a lot more.
Being organized will give you:
- Increased energy, more productivity.
- Better eating habits, better health.
- Improved sleep habits, more emotional and mental margin.
- Overall well-being and happiness increases, more pleasure.
- A lower risk of heart disease (http://bit.ly/2lJ3Y2u)
My Story. You Benefit.
Have you ever had an ah-ha moment that changes your life?
That’s what I experienced after reading a book that changed my point of view on the stuff I owned. What I took away was that everything we own, owns a piece of us…
Stop. Assess. And ask: is this adding VALUE to my life, or STRESS?
I eliminated a lot of the junk that was clogging my space and my life – stuff that was just stuff.
Except for a few sentimental items, I gave away almost everything I owned and set out on a personal journey to fill the new vacant space I created with what I truly wanted to welcome into my life.
That lead me to where I am today: living a fulfilled life, embracing my passions, and helping people like you do the same.
We Can Do This!
Together we will assess what’s cluttering the path to your success and happiness.
- How much “stuff” is holding you back right now?
- Are you stuck?
- Do you feel like you’re treading water, sinking fast?
- Or maybe you already know the value of being organized and just want help to be able to see the forest through the trees.
Clutter is more than objects, you can clutter your life with unnecessary processes or steps, with negative people, unproductive employees, a cluttered calendar because you don’t know how to say no – this is all CLUTTER.
When we are finished, I can guarantee this, YOU WILL LOVE BEING ORGANIZED.